Accutane 20 mg
Accutane 10 mg
Accutane Online is synthetic analog of vitamin A, which effectively influences at any stage of acne development and improves condition of problem skin areas. Main assignment of this drug is treatment of severe acne form which can’t be treated nor cosmetics, nether antibiotics. It is clinically proven that Isotretinoin is the main active substance of drug which effectively reduces amount of subcutaneous fat and as a result on patient skin is significantly reduced forming of acne and comedones. In treatment of acne, Accutane doesn’t have antibacterial effect, but only regulates activity of subcutaneous sebaceous glands because of which appears failure in sebaceous passages and they clogs creating unpleasant rush and inflammation. Accutane is prescribed for treatment of Rosacea, purulent hidradenitis, failure of keratinization, and also for other forms of acne which developed resistance to common types of treatment.
Accutane capsules Australia are requires to take inside during the meal. Using capsules simultaneously with food, the speed of active substance dissolving is increasing. If patient is prescribed average dose, it can be used 1 time a day, if it is prescribed maximal day dose, it is better to split it in 2 uses.
Minimal day dose of Accutane 0,5 mg on 1 kg of patient weight. In case of need day dose can be increased till 2mg on 1kg of patient’s weight.
Maximal duration of treatment is 5 months, after that it is better to take a break to give the skin some rest and to restore natural activeness.
• It is needed to begin treatment of acne from minimal day dose 0,5mg\kg for identifying stage of drug safety for your organism.
• Before second course of drug therapy, it is needed to have a break not less than 2 months.
• In process of treatment it is better to control function of liver, contain of lipids in blood.
• People with diabetes are recommended to have more frequent control of glucose contain in blood.
• Accutane is contradicted to use in case of hypervitaminosis A, in case of hypersensitivity to active substance, in time of pregnancy and in period of breast feeding.
• In case of acute\kidney failure, chronic pancreatitis and predisposition to diabetes, it is needed to consult with your attending doctor, for identifying of risk stage of this medicament’s use.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of Accutane Australia directly depend on day dose’s use of drug, general condition of patient and also individual tolerance of active substances.
• Very often can be meet side effects which have symptoms of hypervitaminosisA, skin drying, itching, pain in muscles and joints. These side effects can indicate wrong dose which is not convenient to your organism.
• In rare cases if individual intolerance patient can have several side effects: Keratitis, inflammatory disease of intestine, increasing of intracranial pressure.
• In first uses can increase symptoms of acne.
• Antibiotics which are included in list of tetracycline reduce effectiveness of Accutane.
• Tetracycline, thiazide diuretics and other medicaments which increases photosensitivity, increase risk of having sunburns.
• Simultaneous use of Accutane with retinoid increases risk of having hypervitaminosis A.
If you forgot to use required dose of drug, and till the next use left less than 12 hours, it is needed to miss it and not to use double dose because it can provoke overdose.
Symptoms of overdose are usually alike symptoms of side effect in case of hypervitaminosis A: drying skin, itching, pain in muscles, joint and also upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, dizziness. In case of these symptoms manifestation, it is needed to stop the treatment and to consult with your doctor.
Drug is not allowed for use after ending of expiration date, written on the package. It should be stored in inaccessible place for children, protected from light, moisture, under temperature not higher than 25°С.
The information represented in this article has extremely informative nature and is not a guide for the obligatory action. All information about the initial use, mechanism of the action, contraindications, common use, side effects, medical interaction, and storage is intended for the general idea about the medical product and additional increase of knowledge.
Before taking any medical product it is necessary to consult a qualified health care professional. Full responsibility for the non-compliance with the doctor’s recommendations rests with only a patient who takes medications.