Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
Kamagra Oral Jelly is one of the most interesting and unusual sexual activator which is produced in the new medical form. This drug is produced on the basis of the active component Sildenafil citrate and is Generic Viagra. Now Sildenafil citrate is available in the liquid form and this makes its application easier and increases the efficiency of the erectile dysfunction treatment. Also, a distinctive peculiarity of jelly Kamagra is a pleasant flavoured taste. As for the functionality citrate of Sildenafil added into Kamagra in the form of jelly definitely provides the best results in comparison with the common tablets. Kamagra Oral Jelly normalizes the blood circulation in the penis of the man due to which the man can gain erection and return to the normal sex life. Taking Kamagra Oral Jelly before sex the man can considerably improve the emotional and physical satisfaction, control his erection and show all his abilities in the bed.
One pack of Kamagra Oral Jelly Australia contains 100 mg of the active components Sildenafil citrate. As due to the new liquid medical form the action of the drug starts faster than the tablets. The content of the pack is recommended to be taken 25-30 minutes before the expected sexual intercourse. A consumption of the fatty food does not affect the speed of the uptake of the medication as the active components get into the blood from the gastrointestinal tract almost at once and start their action. The duration of the work of 1 dose of Kamagra Oral Jelly is 4 hours.
- While taking Kamagra Oral Jelly it is not recommended to consume alcohol because Sildenafil citrate interacts with ethyl alcohol and this may provoke the side effects.
- Men who are prohibited physical exercises for some reasons must be careful while taking this drug and go to the attending physician if possible.
- Perhaps, senior men at the age of older than 65 years require the adjustment of the dose.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is contraindicated men with increased sensitivity to Sildenafil Australia or other component of the medication
- Also, Kamagra Oral Jelly is contraindicated in case of glaucoma, chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, acute dysfunctions of liver/kidney, and anemia.
- In case of the deformity of the penis of the man the use of this medication is also contraindicated.
Possible Side Effects
If the man has never taken the tablets for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction, he may experience slight side effects at first such as headache, flush, stuffiness in nose, stomach upset, heartburn, and dizziness.
Usually, the appearance of these side effects does not require a medical intervention and they pass within a couple of days.
- It is strictly prohibited to take sildenafil with drugs containing nitrates. This may be dangerous for life.
- It is not recommended to take Kamagra Oral Jelly with other drugs for ED as this may lead to the overdose
- A combination of Sildenafil with erythromycin or ketoconazole may affect the pharmacological efficiency of the drug
Kamagra Australia Oral Jelly may be taken at will and does not need a systematic long-term use. However, the doctors allow the use of this medication every day for the constant control of the erection.
It is possible to take Kamagra Oral Jelly no more than once per 24 hours. If this drug is taken more than once per day, the symptoms of the overdose may appear such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and pain in the back, penis, and hives.
In order to avoid the overdose it is necessary to carefully follow all recommendations of the medical specialist.
Kamagra Oral Jelly should be kept in the dry cool place, away from the direct sunlight, and out of the reach of children.
The information represented in this article has extremely informative nature and is not a guide for the obligatory action. All information about the initial use, mechanism of the action, contraindications, common use, side effects, medical interaction, and storage is intended for the general idea about the medical product and additional increase of knowledge.
Before taking any medical product it is necessary to consult a qualified health care professional. Full responsibility for the non-compliance with the doctor’s recommendations rests with only a patient who takes medications.