Clomid Australia 50 mg (Low Dosage)
Clomid 25 mg (Extra Low Dosage)
Clomid is an antiestrogenic medical product from the group of the non-anabolic steroids. It suppresses the production of the female hormone estrogen and neutralizes the development of tumors and neoplasm. Also, this medication can be used as a remedy for sterility because the active component of the drug – Clomiphene – restores an ability of the woman to ovulate and thus a natural reproductive function is restored. Clomiphene improves the work of hypophysis and ovaries, reduces the activity of the estrogens and restores a normal level of the testosterone. Clomid has two main pharmacological functions – antiestrogenic and estrogenic – as this drug makes up for the lack of this female hormone. Clomid can be taken by men to improve the work of the testicles, and this drug can be as a preventive remedy while taking the anabolic steroids which may cause a sudden and dangerous reduction of the testosterone.
To treat sterility Clomid is taken before going bed once per day to restore ovulation Clomid should be taken on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for 5 days. The average recommended dose is 50 mg.
If this therapy did not bring the needed results and the natural ovulation was not started in one month after the use, it is possible to repeat the course and increase the dose up to 150 mg per day within 10 days starting from the 5th day of the cycle.
Men should take Clomid in the dose of 50 mg 1-2 times per day. the course of the treatment lasts for 3-4 months.
- Clomid increases a probability of the multiple pregnancy and therefore taking this drug for the conception a patient should estimate risks and unexpectedness.
- Women should be constantly examined by a gynaecologist during the treatment it is necessary to control the functions of the ovaries and vagina
- Women with contraindications to the pregnancy do not take this drug
- It is necessary to refuse from the alcoholic beverages for the period of the treatment
- Clomid is contraindicated in case of the renal/hepatic failure, ovarian cyst, neoplasm of the genitals, tumor of hypophysis, and endometriosis
- The use of Clomid is contraindicated during pregnancy
- If a patient has had an allergic reaction to the components included into this drug, or allergy during the treatment, it is necessary to tell your attending doctor about it.
Possible Side Effects
In the course of the laboratory studies of Clomiphene australia the scientists found out that patients who took this drug had the symptoms of headache, dizziness, depression, sleep disorder, frequent urination, pain in the bottom of the stomach, and flushes.
Usually, the side effects pass in a couple of the days after beginning of the treatment and do not appear during the second course.
- Clomid is completely compatible with medical products of the gonadotropic hormones
- It may interact with other medications which are not indicated in this source, and therefore before taking this medication you should consult your physician
If you have missed the dose of Clomid Australia, do not take the double or triple dose at once. The use of this medication should be in accordance with the doctor’s recommendations. But if you have missed one day of the treatment, the entire pharmacological effect may be broken.
The symptoms of the overdose are nausea, vomiting, flushes, vision disorders, stomachache, rash, and itching. If these symptoms appear, it is necessary to go to the medical institution, to your attending doctor at once.
Clomid tablets should be kept in the dry and cool place protected from the humidity and away from children.
The information represented in this article has extremely informative nature and is not a guide for the obligatory action. All information about the initial use, mechanism of the action, contraindications, common use, side effects, medical interaction, and storage is intended for the general idea about the medical product and additional increase of knowledge.Before taking any medical product it is necessary to consult a qualified health care professional. Full responsibility for the non-compliance with the doctor’s recommendations rests with only a patient who takes medications.