Kamagra 100 mg
Kamagra is the best selling Generic Viagra which is produced by the Indian pharmaceutical company Ajanta pharma ltd. This medical product is prescribed men with erectile dysfunction of the middle and severe level of the severity but it may be also used for the prophylaxis of the erectile dysfunction. According to its pharmacological properties Kamagra does not differ from the original brand. This drug includes Sildenafil citrate as a result of which the mechanism of the action to the male body is the same. In spite of this Kamagra differs from Viagra by the length of the pharmacological action. Besides Sildenafil citrate one more active component Apcalis which causes the prolonged effect of Sildenafil has been added. So, the manufacturers of this Generic have managed to increase the length of the pharmacological action by 2-3 hours in comparison with brand Viagra. Kamagra causes the improvement of the blood flow into the male penis in 25 minutes after the use. This medication does not cause the reflex erection in men, and therefore the pharmacological action will start only in response to the sexual arousal. A man will feel that his penis gets more blood and thus the erection will be improved gradually. The length of the action of Kamagra is 6-7 hours.
Kamagra in Australia is released in the tablets which should be taken orally before the beginning of intimacy. It is desirable that tablets are swallowed entirely without breaking it and with a plenty of water for the better dissolution. If Kamagra tablet is taken after the consumed fatty food, the uptake of the active components will slow down and the action will start not in 25 minutes but in 50-60 minutes.The recommended dose is one tablet per day which is equal to 100 mg of Sildenafil citrate Australia.
- It is not recommended to take more than one tablet per day even if you feel that want to improve and prolong the action. This may cause the overdose
- Do not combine the use of alcohol with Kamagra tablets because alcohol may cause the allergic reaction by means of interacting with Sildenafil
- The drug must be taken carefully by senior men older than 65 years old because their cardiovascular system may not stand such physical load
- Kamagra is contraindicated men younger than 18 years old, in case of the heart failure, acute defeat of liver or chronic diseases of kidneys, or in case of glaucoma.
- If you have ever had allergic reaction to Sildenafil Australia, the use of the drug is also contraindicated
Possible Side Effects
During the use of Kamagra slight side effects may appear in men with individual intolerance of certain components of the medication. Usually, the side effects appear in the form of sensation of fever, dizziness, face redness, and headache. The medical intervention is not needed during these side effects because they usually pass in a short period of time.
- Tadalafil and Vardenafil belongs to the same group as Sildenafil citrate, and therefore their combination is not recommended because of the possible overdose
- Products containing nitrates should not be taken at the same time with Kamagra because this may result in the sudden lowering of the arterial pressure and even lethal outcome.
- Some drugs for the treatment of HIV infection may increase the pharmacological action of Sildenafil. That is why the reduction of Kamagra dose is required.
Kamagra tablets can be taken at any time depending on the period of your sexual activity but not more than once per day.
In case of the overdose men often record the lowering of the arterial pressure, appearance of the hives and pain in chest. It is better to go to your attending physician to have consultation and refuse from the use of the medication for some period of time, if you experience these symptoms.
The tablets must be kept away from children and women, in place without direct sunlight and humidity.
The information represented in this article has extremely informative nature and is not a guide for the obligatory action. All information about the initial use, mechanism of the action, contraindications, common use, side effects, medical interaction, and storage is intended for the general idea about the medical product and additional increase of knowledge.Before taking any medical product it is necessary to consult a qualified health care professional. Full responsibility for the non-compliance with the doctor’s recommendations rests with only a patient who takes medications.